Welcome to "Alte Brauerei" self catering apartment!
You are planning a vacation, to visit friends
or to be in Mittweida for business?
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our renovated and comfortably equipped home away from home. Discover the beautiful valley of the river Zschopau by walk, bike or hike.
These are the features of our apartment:
- spacious 75 sqm apartment offering accommodation for up to 4 guests, divided into
- living room with dining corner and fire place
- main bedroom with double bed
- second bedroom with single bed, working desk, separate TV set;
1 supplementary sofa bed can be added
- bathroom with shower, bathtub, WC
- fully equipped kitchen
- located in the ground floor of a multiple dwelling, situated in a quiet spot
in Zschöppichen, approximately 3 km south of Mittweida
- Our house is just a stone's throw away from the baroque castle grounds
of Neusorge and once hosted the beer brewery for the castle, that is what we are named after.
- strictly non-smoking, no dogs allowed
- one car parking lot directly in front of the house
We are offering the following facilities:
- 2 satellite TV sets, radio, free wireless internet access, alarm clock
- kitchen equipped with Ceran cooktop, conventional oven/grill, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezing compartment, coffee machine, toaster, electric kettle, blender
- bedlinen, towels, kitchen towels (regularly changed upon agreement)
- hairdryer; clothes drying rack, iron, ironing board
- 3 bikes are for rent
- use of washing machine and fire wood for a low fee
Our apartment at the edge of Mittweida is just a few minutes away from the town center, the A4 motorway junction Chemnitz/Ost and 20 minutes away from Chemnitz city center. There are regular bus connections to Mittweida and Chemnitz.
Mittweida and its rural surroundings, in the heart of the beautiful valley of the river Zschopau, offers a lot of leisure opportunities:
- Mittweida with its historical market square, lively university campus, public park with swannery and aviaries, viewing points to Zschopau valley, Museum Alte Pfarrhäuser featuring the towns history, hydroelectric station (can be visited upon appointment), privately run aearospace museum (open every last sunday of the month or upon appointment)
- choice of fortresses and castles within a daytrips distance:
- Kriebstein castle (15 km) impressively overlooking the Kriebstein reservoir
- Sachsenburg castle (5 km by feet)
- Castle and Baroque Gardens of Lichtenwalde (12 km) located in a pittoresque village with handycraft shops, restaurants and cafés
- Rochlitz castle (20 km)
- Rochsburg castle (25 km)
- Augustusburg castle (26 km) with falconry, motor bike museum, castle theatre, seasonal speacial exhibitions and oldtimer events; can be accessed by a funicular railway based in Erdmannsdorf or by car
- Colditz castle (31 km) is worldwide known as encampment for British Officers during the World War II (OFLAG IVc). Nowadays a "Getaway Museum" and a costumes and pottery museum can be visited. Historic events and festivities during the year.
- variety of sports facilities:
- Leisure and recreation park "Sonnenlandpark" Lichtenau (5 km)
- Ropes course at the Kriebstein reservoir (15 km)
- Horse riding center in Altmittweida (5 km), Seelitz and Crossen
- Bowling, miniature golf and soccer centers, gyms
- Sports center and indoor swimming pool "Am Taurastein" Burgstädt (16 km)
- Open-air swimming pools in Mittweida und Sachsenburg (5 km)
Prices and conditions:
The price per night depends on the number of guests and duration of the stay as per the following differentiation:
60 EUR for 1-2 guests,
70 EUR for 3 guests and
80 EUR for 4 guests.
Short stays (1-4 nights) will be charged with additional 20 EUR for the end of stay cleaning.
Stays exceeding 7 nights are subject to special conditions.
The apartment is rented from private owners. We accept cash payments only. We do not charge and disclose value added tax on the receipt.
If you are interested and wish to get in touch with us, you can contact us by either
- calling: +(49) 3727-999040 or +(49) 151-23594411
- mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or writing a message in the menue option Kontakt of our website, giving your name and contact details, and leaving your message in the box "Ihre Nachricht"
We are looking forward to your staying with us!